Sony nex-6 - upgarde

alon

Hello

so i had from 2013 my sony nex-6 great camera.

i didnt realy use it alot, but right now i see that iam using it more and more for mini ot big trips in weekends.

overal - i love good quality - if its images or the product itself.

i dont want to spend now alot of money on new mirrorless camera, but i want to see how can i upgarde the current one. maybe the lens?

its possible?

my lenses - 1.sony alpha sel 1855 e-mount 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 (https://www.amazon.com/Sony-SEL1855-mount-18-55mm-F3-5-5-6-x/dp/B01III61KS?th=1)

and the 2. sony 3.5-5.6/16-50 selp1650

Thank you!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but jpeg color science has improved a lot since the old nex 6. Perhaps try a newer body side by side with your nex 6 to see if a new camera can fix your color problem after all?

Though lenses do affect the colors of the image, most native Sony lenses have a fairly neutral (perhaps a bit cool) color rendering. Sigma lenses (at least the APS-C f/1.4 trio) have a bit warmer rendering whereas Samyang lenses tend to be more yellow/greenish. Color rendering is very subjective though so difficult to advise you on that.

Have you tried shooting in RAW and processing to taste to see if you can come up with something you like?