A7iii -Best Battery Charger?

Hi guys,
What is the best available battery charger on the market for a7iii?

I'm looking for something that charges fast and shows me indicators of full/empty batteries.  2 slots prefered if possible.  I see mostly 3rd party stuff and I'm not sure if the'yre good or not.

Thank you.

Edited by AndyHTu

On 4/28/2019 at 4:41 AM, AndyHTu said:

Hi guys,
What is the best available battery charger on the market for a7iii?

I'm looking for something that charges fast and shows me indicators of full/empty batteries.  2 slots prefered if possible.  I see mostly 3rd party stuff and I'm not sure if the'yre good or not.

Thank you.

Sorry, but I do not think, anyone makes  a charger , to your requirements , yet .

Both my A9 and A7 III came with single battery chargers,that work well.

I have not seen alternatives

Perhaps you should use your single charger,& buy multiple batteries, that you charge up, before going out ?

Another thing, the batteries on the A7 II series, were not that great, time wise.

However, the batteries on my A9 & A7 R III, are both  the same, and,  much larger than  the  A7 II.

So even on buying spare batteries & charging them, I have never needed to change  a battery, during a shoot.

OK I do not do Video, so I have no idea, how much that would take out of the battery.

Cheers

I bought a Watson Duo LCD charger for my a7rIII last year and it works fine with my Sony FZ100 batteries. Charges faster than the standard Sony single battery charger and gives you visual charge level status and can be used in the car, albeit at a slower charge rate.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=email&A=details&Q=&sku=1370825&is=REG

Hope this helps.

Hi thank you for the response guys.
I ended up buying this.
https://www.amazon.com/Sony-NPAMQZ1K-Multi-Battery-Adaptor/dp/B06ZZ3KH4W/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=sony+multi+charger&qid=1556744157&s=gateway&sr=8-3

It comes with 2 batteries, so now I only need to buy 1 more battery. It charges 4 batteries, and can be used as a large battery pack . You can also mount it on a gimbal .  Its fantastic so far!

Edited by AndyHTu

Whoa, and you could probably jump start your car with it. ?

I had also bought a Meike battery grip with my a7rIII  (instead of the $Sony grip) and while it worked as advertised I now have 2 periodically problematic buttons on it. You do get what you pay for!

On 5/1/2019 at 2:43 PM, Bokehbobo said:

Whoa, and you could probably jump start your car with it. ?

I had also bought a Meike battery grip with my a7rIII  (instead of the $Sony grip) and while it worked as advertised I now have 2 periodically problematic buttons on it. You do get what you pay for!

Yeah you do! My old battery charger rig, I used 4 sony chargers put on a power block, which cost alot. at 400 dollars, this actually saves alot more money and is more practical lol