Quality photo (sony rx100 m5)

Hello, I took this picture with my sony rx 100 but I do not know what's wrong with my photos, can you tell me what's wrong?

I have trouble adjusting my device, can you help me?

Thank you

I'm sorry to have opened topics with invalid links I would do it more

Edited by alexphotos

Hello Chrissie sorry for my english i'm french , I do not like the picture, it is not terrible, I put in mode A and nothing is done better, it is fuzzy

Wasn't your question answered in your previous thread? This is exactly the same question. If you want help, you really need to be more specific. Selfie could have the same problem as last time: you initiate self timer while standing behind the camera. The camera focusses on the background. You move in front of the camera but camera won't refocus before exposure. Result: blurry selfie.

13 hours ago, alexphotos said:

Hello, in fact I did not put the self-timer this time though, it's my father who took my picture, I said other place I posted on a French forum also I said I was 12000 iso and I do not know how to remove it

If your camera was in A-mode and you got iso 12000 without you knowing why, A-mode is beyond your skill-level of the camera (and technical photography in general). iso 12000 will get you a really ugly picture on the rx100 (or just about any camera). The reason you hot this high iso-value is that you likely chose a really small aperture (high aperture number). Stick to auto-mode and your pictured will turn out much nicer.

18 hours ago, alexphotos said:

I do not like the picture

It seems like you don't plan your pictures at all.

A good picture doesn't happen by accident. It consists of various aspects, including (but not limited to) the following:

• proper exposure (brightness, contrast)
  • proper focus (including depth of field)
  • proper composition (point of view, focal length, foreground, background, position of main subject within frame)
  • Proper timing (with or without motion-blur, depending on your intention; waiting for the "right" moment, etc.)

If you don't aim at anything, you're sure to hit  -  nothing.

On a positive note: study pictures which you really like, and try to mentally decompose into each of the above aspects. Then try to imitate. This requires a solid proficiency with your gear, which you can only acquire by lots of practice.  You need to plan, then act according to plan, then compare the results with your initial goal. Adjust the means as necessary. Don't adjust your goal! ?