us40489

Sony RMT-P1BT won't connect to A9 (5.0) but with A7R3 (3.0)

I can't seem to get the new Sony RMT-P1BT to connect with the A9 (under Software Ver 5.0). No problem with my A7R3 (under Software version 3.0) but no way to do this with the A9. When trying to pair the menu always offers "Make Bluetooth connection via Imaging Edge Mobile on Smartphone" whereas on the A7R3 it says. "Perform pairing on the connected device" and it then offers the painting with the remote. Any tips available?

I have the same problem with the A9. Even the A9 is listed under compatible devices/bodies, it seems to be impossible to pair it with the new Sony BT Remote.

I hope the problem will be fixed with the next firmware.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aerox_15
      Please Sony consider to add this feature for macro photography... It's essential and you can save a lot of time during your production!

Please Help!
    • By LiveShots
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By coujo2000
      I recently purchased a Sony A7RIII  I already only A6000 and a Sony A7  And when I hook my H DMI cable to a monitor from the a 6000 and that a 7 the monitor automatically works now with the A7R3 that is not the case I have got a to work with the Sony TV playing back movies from the camera but I have yet to get it to work directly showing what  the lens sees is there a setting that I do not have set please help I hope my hdmi mini port is not messed up
    • By Alejandro Espeche
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By steve of stonehenge
      My HVL-F20M flash suddenly does not work with my A7R3.  When the camera is turned on, it says something like: "Device not supported. Check manual."  Firmware is current on camera.
      Any ideas from the Forum for fixing?