Sign in to follow this  
elgopro

SOHO, New York with Turkish Model

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JPR_Deadpool
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By AnthonyD42
      A couple shots of model @kaitimackenzie. Sony A7III with Sony 85mm f/1.8

• By fredd_90
      Hello
      My Sony ILCE-7M3 wont start, probably something that very wrong?

I use original Sony battery for the moment, have also tried with 3-party batteries but the same message appear...
      Message: Incompatible Battery, Use correct model. When I charge, the charge indicator led flashing fast(orange).

I dont have any battery door, because it was removed when the vertical battery grip was used, just sold the grip and one of my objective..... and now it won't even start with original battery.
      I have loosen the metal cover under the camera to see possibility to moisture but nothing there.... have not dropped the camera..

The battery is charged to 7.2volt

Please help me😥👎

• By Lymealope
      Basically I need immediate access to video files on the computer as soon as they are shot on the camera.
      I have a video capture card but it is limited to 60 FPS and I haven't found one that goes any higher. Furthermore, I'm believe that the a7iii can't output higher than 60fps via hdmi anyway.
      Anyone know a reasonable way to get videos from camera to computer for immediate accessibility without removing the SD Card or sending via wireless?
      Maybe a tethering utility that allows video transfer? I have Sony remote/edit/viewer bundle but that doesn't allow video transfer.