• I'm shooting with the same setup and keep getting these green orbs.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • How small are your paintings? Unless you have some that are 4 X 6 inches or less, you probably don't need a macro lens. You do need a lens that has a short minimum focus distance, though. Instead of a macro lens, I think a copy stand is more useful for taking pictures of paintings. 
    • Yes, raw files from Sony (.ARW) display as a pink mess in my photo viewer too, but that's nothing to be concerned about. Download Sony Imaging Edge Desktop software (free) here - https://imagingedge.sony.net/en-us/ie-desktop.html . You can do a lot of stuff in this software like adjusting white balance, contrast, shadows, highlights, the creative look, sharpness, etc. because it's shot in raw. Then go to file > output and convert to .jpg. The help section also tells you how to batch convert.
    • Sony a7s iii (ILCE-7SM3) FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS 300mm, f/5.6, 1/320 sec., ISO 4000 #sonyalphagallery Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Hi everyone. I am a new here. I am a Lumix user for past 4 years. I used to have sony cameras before and now just about to make decision about purchasing A7SIII and migrate my whole system. Hence my request. Could anyone to give a sample ( it could be just 15 seconds of recording) of original footage from A7SIII, I am especially interested for 120p 422 4K  and 240 p 422 FHD. I just need to check if my hardware is ready for this camera  . I tried to google it but the only samp
  • Topics