Sign in to follow this  
Rogue_odyssey

Spiritual moment in India

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ItchieFinger
      Ok here goes,
      My kit isn’t great although I’m not a professional either.
      Camera - A7
      Lens - 55mm prime and 24-105mm G also the paper weight 28-70mm that ships with A7 bundle.
      The plan is to pick up a A7iii and a 100-400mm and add it to my pack. - I hate changing lens’s I’m a dust magnet.
      Not interested in video overly. Drone is pretty good with that I guess.
      Im heading away to the far reaches of North Western Australia and think that my current setup will be too short and not really keen on getting up close and personal.
      Questions I have are.
      1. What should I buy first A7iii or 100-400mm
      2. Should I ditch the A7 or leave it as redundancy/spare with the 55mm mounted semi permanently as it gives a great pic.
      3. Is my lens 24-105mm a waste on the older A7
      4. Is the A7iii my answer?
      5. What are the cons with what I have and will there be a noticeable difference with the A7iii?
      Look forward to your help
    • By jonas
      Hi all

I'm curious about your experience regarding bluetooth connectivity on the Sony A7 III.

The reason why I'm asking is that when I lent a Fujifilm X-T3 it would always instantly connect to my phone and start to geotag my photos. I don't think the app was running in the foreground even.

But with my A7 III I need to start the app, sometime force-quit it, turn on the camera and start the app again. The sequence is very important because if I open the app before I turn on my camera it won't work. This is very annoying because I like to geo-tag my photos all the time, but this is such a hassle that I don't.

I would like it to work as fluent as fujis system.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app I've removed the connection between my phone and Sony A7III and reconnected I've reset the connection on my camera
      Phone: iPhone Xs Max and iPhone 7
      Camera: Sony A7III

What is your experience? Should I get my camera serviced?

• By D.R. Smith
      I just got my new Sony A7 III and am trying to learn all I can about it.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask what may be a dumb question:  There are numerous icons displayed on the LCD and in the viewfinder, some ofo which I cannot figure out their meaninig.  Is there anywhere that I can find a list of all of these possible icons?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By bdrc
      Taken with A7m3, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
      Single exposure. 
      Purple by RICO Lee, on Flickr
    • By Ilya
      Last day of autumn by Ilya Artemiev, on Flickr
      November, 30
      Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM + Metabones IV + Sony a7rII