Clear Lunar Shots Alpha A65

I have been trying forever to get a clear lunar shot with my Alpha A65.  I have tried with my Sigma 18-300 lens and my Minolta Maxxum AF Reflex 500 lens.  I have tried the lenses alone and with either my Quantaray 2X teleconverter or my Kenko 1.5X teleconverter.  I am using ISO 100, with 1/125 shutter speed.  I had the metering set to spot for some shots and center weighted for others.  Part of the problem may be due to me not being able to focus my eyes on close objects.  I use 1.25 reading glasses when taking the photos and the image appears focused in the viewfinder.  I am shooting off of my Ravelli APGL4 tripod, and I am using a remote shutter release button.

The Minolta lens has a fixed aperture - F/8.  The Sigma is 3.5 - 6.3.  I know the Minolta lens isn't ideal for this, but I should be able to get a reasonable shot with it.  I also have an adapter to mount the camera to my Meade ETX-70EC telescope.  I know that when I view the moon through the telescope directly, it is clear and has good detail (which may be due to the magnification of the eye piece - the focal length of the telescope is 350mm), but I don't remember if the camera shots come out clear or not.

Other lenses I own but have not tried are a Minolta 75-300 (4.5-5.6 aperture), and a Quantaray 100-300 (4.5-6.7 aperture).

So, I am just looking for some guidance on what to change.  I have been thinking about getting a different lens - a Tamron 150-600.  I have also thought about getting a full frame DSLR, like an Alpha A99 or A99 II (but I could probably do just as well with an Alpha A77 II).  The problem with those choices is that I need the popup flash occasionally and they don't have one.

If anyone can offer a little guidance, your input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

P.S.  Here is a link to some of the shots I took tonight in RAW format (these shots are all with the Minolta Maxxum AF Reflex 500 lens and the Quantaray 2X teleconverter):  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kc4i0eip22id8hm/AADsQBu3iivnhl2R_IO-0__ua?dl=0