iLandPhotos

A Sea Turtle’s Siesta Time...Hawaiian Style

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bdrc
      Taken with A7m3, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
      Single exposure. 
      Purple by RICO Lee, on Flickr
    • By catchcosmos
      https://woobox.com/yx7abb/gallery/Q4y9raDlf98
      Hello everyone, I’m an amateur film maker who moved to Thailand a few months ago to teach science. The company I am with is hosting a video contest, and was the first chance for me to try out my new Sony a6300. 
      I would love any tips, comments, or suggestions, as this is my first venture into the filming and editing process. Video is shot only using the kit lens, and a Hero6 for the POV shots. 
      I would also IMMENSLY appreciate a vote on the website, which you can do every day! Doing so would allow me to bring a friend to visit as well as get a little cash to invest in a new lens! 
      Thank you all, I look forward to your comments! 
    • By Zainob Mathew
      This film was mostly shot on the A6500. Maui is an amazing place and this was our first visit. Thanks for watching!
    • By koraydansevgilerle
      Sony A7 S2 Time Lapse Video
      https://youtu.be/ciQbHq0RbbY

• By WontonZ
      Hi
      I'm new to this forum and I have a few questions I want to ask. I'm currently on the Canon 400D with the 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS STM. I'm thinking about switching to the Sony A6000 with the 16-50 and 55-210mm kit lens. My problem is: Would adapting my current 55-250 onto the A6000 body affect the auto-focus performence by a large margin? I'm on a really low budget (as you could probably tell from my current kit) and I can spend preferably under 100 or at most around 150 USD on the adaptor. Also, am I better off just getting the 55-210 sony lens and selling the Canon? around 700 USD is all I have for a complete kit so yeah... Would appreciate any advice.