Sign in to follow this  
will70723

Need something to help with shaky vids.

Hey guys I have a sony a6000 and I notice that I get shaky and unsteady vids. I decided I wanted to get a gimbal then I see how expensive they are (nothing under $200 bucks or so yikes) then I started look at stabilizers. Problem with stabilizers for me is there so bulky. I'm wondering if something what I describe exists? I want to find something as portable and compact like a gimbal with a joystick. But with the price of a stabilizer (under 100 bucks) 

I will post pics of examples of what I like maybe you guys can give me some ideas.

Basically the best way I can describe what I'm looking for is like a selfie stick that extends and you can easily hold it low to the ground to get good low shots and hold it up high to get higher shots, with a joystick to control the camera. That's small and compact. I dont want to look like a guy on a swat team with big over the shoulder equipment or take up a bunch of space looking awkward shooting regular vids in public with people staring at me.  The kicker is I need it to be small, portable, very steady and get rid of shaky-ness when shooting, and under $100.

Any ideas or suggestions?

First pic is the size and style I like with the joystick. 2nd pic is an over the shoulder rig that I like also and its very well priced but its just so bulky and awkward looking for casual vlogging and stuff like that.

gimbal.jpg

over shoulder rig.jpg