Adapter question (new here)

Hey guys I'm new here and just got my first "real camera" sony a6000. I have some manual lenses that I bought and was able to find adapters for them online. But I noticed the manual lenses shake too much when I do video. Is there an adapter or something I can use to stabilize the shakiness of recording video with these lenses? Maybe something like a stabilizing adapter that connects to the a6000 and to the lens? Not sure if they have it or if its worth it. But thanks in advance?

Doesn't exist. An a6500 would have stabilized those lenses as it has sensor-based stabilization. A gimbal will stabilize your video-footage but this may be costly for you. Your cheapest bet is to only shoot from a tripod or learn how to stabilize your camera, e.g. by bracing your arms. Putting the EVF to your eye-socket will also help to minimize camera shake. Or buy a cheap stabilized lens such as the 16-50 kit lens.

THanks for replying. I actually have that kit lens. But I bought some really cheap (used) lenses that I was able to get to work with an adapter. Problem is I get so much shaky-ness EVEN with my kit lens with stablization when recording video. People are telling me step up to a gimbal? Whats the best budget friendly, but good stablization or gimbal to help with my video recording?

Thanks in advance.