A7s II focus hunting issue

Beka

Hello there, sony shooters! It is my first post here. I searched a lot but I couldn't find any solution related to my problem. So it goes like this:

I have Sony A7s II and I had attached 50mm f/1.8 lens on it. When I was switching my camera to continuous autofocus, it was starting to hunt for a focus, never mind it was night or day, it was at 1.8 or 9, it was hunting for a focus hopelessly. Then I bought Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 and again, it started hunting for a focus. This happens if camera is standby and I press shutter button for focus during photo. But if I switch it on video mode, everything is perfect and everything works very well. Even when I shoot video AF is great, Eye-AF also works perfectly, but when I want to shoot, say, my running dog, every image is out of focus.

Did any of you have such an issue? What's a problem? I tried every focus mode but problem continues. 

Edited: I almost missed that it Tamron and Sony 50mm lens worked perfectly on a73.

Thanks for your attention and sorry, if such post existed before. If so, please link me :)

Happy shooting!

Edited by Beka