Alex Timelapse

A7r3 best camera for timelapse and hyperlape so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhlfhGCVJk&feature=youtu.be

I been shooting several timelapse projects in 2018, The a7r3 is the perfect camera for timelapse and hyperlapse photography.

I only miss the option to choose different resolutions when i shot in RAW.

Here, my latest experiment, a hyperlapse around Las Vegas Boulevard, using the A7r3 with Laowa 15mm f2 and a 3 axis gimbal.

15 hours ago, tinplater said:

With the new firmware updates, Sony has also updated a software program that, I believe, will edit and stitch together the stills into a streaming video.  

Yes I saw that and was very glad to see it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By steve of stonehenge
      My HVL-F20M flash suddenly does not work with my A7R3.  When the camera is turned on, it says something like: "Device not supported. Check manual."  Firmware is current on camera.
      Any ideas from the Forum for fixing?
    • By catchcosmos
      https://woobox.com/yx7abb/gallery/Q4y9raDlf98
      Hello everyone, I’m an amateur film maker who moved to Thailand a few months ago to teach science. The company I am with is hosting a video contest, and was the first chance for me to try out my new Sony a6300. 
      I would love any tips, comments, or suggestions, as this is my first venture into the filming and editing process. Video is shot only using the kit lens, and a Hero6 for the POV shots. 
      I would also IMMENSLY appreciate a vote on the website, which you can do every day! Doing so would allow me to bring a friend to visit as well as get a little cash to invest in a new lens! 
      Thank you all, I look forward to your comments! 
    • By koraydansevgilerle
      Ancient Cities of Turkey Time Lapse and Hyperlapse Video
      Body: Sony A7 S2
      Lenses: Samyang 14mm f:2,8 / Samyang cine 35mm t:1,5 / Samyang cine 85mm t:1,5

[youtube]

• By Alejandro Espeche
      Portrait taken with Sony FE 100-400 and A7R3