andremacias

Stripe problem while recording 4k video - Sony a6300

Hi! This is my first post.

I just bought a Sony a6300 and i have a problem while recording 4k video. I'm using a Sony 55-210mm lenses.

When i select 4K Video and the options: 24p 100M (super 35mm) and 24p 60M (super 35mm) some black bars (stripes) appears on the video. (i'll attach stills).

This is "resolved" by making higher the ISO around 6400-20,000, but then at 25,600 the black bars appears again (and stronger).

I don't know if there is something with my configuration (i haven't changed a lot of things since i bought it, almost everything is on default), or if it is another kind of problem.

I used also the 16-50 kit lenses and the stripes appear too.

Thanks for your help!

*The one with the BEAR is 24p 60M, the one with the purple curtains is 24p 100M.

24p60.jpg

24p100.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By smithrog34
      Seeing that the Sony 70-200 2.8 is $2500...are there any recommendations on less-expensive alternatives for sports? Anyone have success with sports and adapters without losing the speedy AF? Please share. Currently using a6300 for outdoor (utilizing the crop factor) and a7ii indoors.
    • By Makeev
      Some impressions of the Tamron stand at Photokina 2018

• By koraydansevgilerle
      Ancient Cities of Turkey Time Lapse and Hyperlapse Video
      Body: Sony A7 S2
      Lenses: Samyang 14mm f:2,8 / Samyang cine 35mm t:1,5 / Samyang cine 85mm t:1,5

[youtube]

• By RileyMclaughlin
      Hello! I need some help on a few things I'm a little confused about. Im really hoping someone here can help answer my questions so I can purchase the correct Microphone and wireless transmitters.

Okay here it goes, Im needing to buy a wireless mic setup but I will rarely use the lav mic. If I buy a wireless mic setup that comes with a lav mic can I plug in a shotgun or studio mic instead? I understand that it would need to be the correct jack. here is the exact set up i'm looking to get 
       Saramonic UWMIC10 96-Ch Digital UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System (RX10+TX10)

I'll keep the lav mic for occasional use but I want to us this mic instead. 
      https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT2022-Stereo-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B004SNPD4I

this mic comes with the 3 pin xlr adapter fyi

Or do I need to get this instead

https://www.movophoto.com/collections/wireless-microphones/products/saramonic-uwmic9-uhf-wireless-xlr-microphone-system

all In all I guess what Im confused about is if the audio technica studio mic can plug into the transmitter that the lav mic comes with? I would like to do that so I can have the lav mic as well. Or do I have to get  the xlr transmitter instead?

thank you so much for the help! 
      Riley