DanD

Digital Zoom on 55-210 mm lens on a6000.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dondeando
      a6000

• By Austin Susan
      My husband and I each had NEX-6 cameras, and each had serious problems with screen delamination. We had one of the two cameras repaired, and replaced one with the A6000 a couple of years ago.
      My A6000 is showing signs of a similar problem developing at one edge inthe dark area outside of the viewing screen. So for now, it's a cosmetic problem. But I think it's just a matter of time before the "bubbles" make their way to the viewing area of the screen. Of course, the problem developed after the warranty expired. Having invested a lot of money in quality lenses, we are quite unhappy to have a problem like this occur with all 3 of our Sony cameras...and are wondering if we should switch or try another Sony model and hope for the best.
      Is this problem something Sony owners just have to live with, or are there models with different/better display screens? 

• By mario7
      Hi!
      Several months ago some strange things started happening with my a6000.
      For example when I'm previewing my photos, the camera jumps to the shooting mode by itself. Or when I am manual focusing with the magnifier, it disappears. It's like I'm pressing the shutter button. But it's not only that. When I'm recording video, it will suddenly stop recording, like I've pressed the recording button (sometimes after 10 sec, sometimes after a minute or two). It's like pressing different buttons by itself. Sometimes it's changing the shooting mode for a couple of seconds.
      I don't have any idea what's happening.
      Can someone help me? Thanks in advance!
    • By Jacquesevans
      Hi,
      I have a A6000 with a SEL35F18 lens. About a week ago I noticed the camera/lens will not focus on anything that is further than 4 meters away. It says on the display it is on infinity. It’s like the sensor on the focus ring needs resetting or something. 
      Any suggestions would be appreciated 
      Thank you
      Jacques
    • By Killer
      Hi I what take photos in fashion/miss univers I have Sony a6000 and lens E50mm F1.8 sos SEL50F18 it is good lens for this?