Sign in to follow this  
koraydansevgilerle

ANCIENT CITIES OF TURKEY 4K TIME LAPSE VIDEO / EPHESUS, HIERAPOLIS, APHRODISIAS AND PERGAMON

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Alex Timelapse
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhlfhGCVJk&feature=youtu.be
      I been shooting several timelapse projects in 2018, The a7r3 is the perfect camera for timelapse and hyperlapse photography.
      I only miss the option to choose different resolutions when i shot in RAW.
      Here, my latest experiment, a hyperlapse around Las Vegas Boulevard, using the A7r3 with Laowa 15mm f2 and a 3 axis gimbal.
    • By andremacias
      Hi! This is my first post.
      I just bought a Sony a6300 and i have a problem while recording 4k video. I'm using a Sony 55-210mm lenses.
      When i select 4K Video and the options: 24p 100M (super 35mm) and 24p 60M (super 35mm) some black bars (stripes) appears on the video. (i'll attach stills).
      This is "resolved" by making higher the ISO around 6400-20,000, but then at 25,600 the black bars appears again (and stronger).
      I don't know if there is something with my configuration (i haven't changed a lot of things since i bought it, almost everything is on default), or if it is another kind of problem.
      I used also the 16-50 kit lenses and the stripes appear too.
      Thanks for your help!
      *The one with the BEAR is 24p 60M, the one with the purple curtains is 24p 100M.

• By catchcosmos
      https://woobox.com/yx7abb/gallery/Q4y9raDlf98
      Hello everyone, I’m an amateur film maker who moved to Thailand a few months ago to teach science. The company I am with is hosting a video contest, and was the first chance for me to try out my new Sony a6300. 
      I would love any tips, comments, or suggestions, as this is my first venture into the filming and editing process. Video is shot only using the kit lens, and a Hero6 for the POV shots. 
      I would also IMMENSLY appreciate a vote on the website, which you can do every day! Doing so would allow me to bring a friend to visit as well as get a little cash to invest in a new lens! 
      Thank you all, I look forward to your comments!