Sign in to follow this  
Zainob Mathew

MAUI Hawaii Film A6500 + Phantom 4 Pro

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Satman_1234
      Hopefully, when released these will be easier to get then the 400mm f/2.8 GM. 
      Not likely to be announced during the 2019 NABShow although, SONY is making an announcement today at 2:oo pm PST
      From Alpha Rumors
      https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/new-sony-patent-discloses-500-f-4-and-600-f-4-e-mount-lens-design/

• By PANGAEAmedia
      Hi Guys,
      I just wanted to share a Behind the Scene Video I've made back in 2014 and some recent Fashionshoot with a german actress well know for the Netflix Series "DARK"

• By PANGAEAmedia
      Hi Sony Users,
      I'm new to this Forum and I've got a question concerning using the Timelapse app from Playmemories  and Premiere CC. 
      I have tons of timelapse videos that I made with my A7s, using the App but premiere doesn't accept the AVI format. Does anyone has a clue? Do I need to convert it to a specific format?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Florina
    • By Jacquesevans
      Hi,
      I have a A6000 with a SEL35F18 lens. About a week ago I noticed the camera/lens will not focus on anything that is further than 4 meters away. It says on the display it is on infinity. It’s like the sensor on the focus ring needs resetting or something. 
      Any suggestions would be appreciated 
      Thank you
      Jacques
    • By iLandPhotos
      Green Sea Turtle caught resting on a bed of seaweed on the North Shore of Oahu. Shot on a NEX-6 & FE28mm Lens.
      #sonyalphagallery