I am one of the many who is transitioning to mirrorless from the Canon system (6D). I have been researching lenses and it's making my head spin. Until I decide which Sony or aftermarket lenses to get I will use the MC-11 adapter with my current setup. I have always used zoom lenses but am considering using primes with this camera. The biggest obstacle I have is budget.
What lenses would be recommended for a new Sony shooter? Also, how are the aftermarket lenses with regards to sharpness/IQ?
FYI, here is my current collection of lenses.
- Tokina 16-28mm; use for landscape, architecture,etc.
- Sigma 24-105mm; used as my general--purpose lens.
- Canon 70-200 f/4; considering keeping this if the IQ with the adapter is good.
- Canon 100-400; same as the 70-200
- Tamron 90mm Macro; used for macro
So my immediate needs would be to cover from wide-angle to around 100mm,
Thanks. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. One more day and I can pass out cigars.