New a6000 ownwer

Hello, I've wanted to add a mirrorless camera for a while for various purposes but was unsure of what to go with and not serious enough to do much research.  I knew it wasn't M4/3 because of the smaller sensor.  Well in August I knew it was Sony or Fuji.  Fuji has very nice but very expensive lenses, Sony has some lower priced lenses and faster auto focus.  I went to a camera store and looked at the a6000 and the Fuji XT1, the Sony just felt better.  Maybe because it was more like the Pentax cameras I use rather than the Fuji, which seemed non logical.  Maybe that was a snap judgement but I think the fast auto focus of the a6000 was really in the back of my mind.  Anyway I was not ready to buy that day, but I went to another camera store that had a nice used a6000 and 18-55 for a good price, so I bought it.  Since I have also bought a new 20/2.8, a used 16/2.8, and a used 55-210.  Shortly after getting the camera I broke an ankle and was mobility hampered for a while, so it not until November that I really got to start using it, and I'm still getting used to it.  I also shoot with Pentax, a K-30 and K-50 with a bunch of lenses.  I did buy a cheap adapter to use the Pentax lenses, but I haven't done much of that yet and really doubt that I will sine I have Pentax cameras.  I like to shoot just about anything, probably more nature and landscapes than anything else.  The a6000 will definitely be my choice for street photography, and travel due to it's size.  I find the 20mm a pretty good lens and just the right size for street shooting, and the 18-55 is not bad either.  I only bought the 16mm because it was cheap and tiny but haven't used it much.  The 55-210 was my latest buy and it's better than I expected.  My hope is to gradually replace some of these with better lenses.  

Her's a recent shot with the 20mm

38440700434_1b1bf364cf_b.jpgClifton Mill by Tom Ramsey, on Flickr