A9 excessive noise at low(ish) isos

Nikhylo

Hi all, im new to the forum and have a question for anyone out there that may be able to help.

I have been shooting a lot recently with a A9 and 24-70 2.8G in reasonably low light. When I import the raw images (shooting raw compressed) into lightroom there seems to be a large amount of noise. Even after reduction its noticeable at 100%. I have been shooting at different variations but its around the ISO 1000 mark. I have tried changing a few in camera settings with no joy. Anyone able to shed some light??

Thank you 

thanks for the tips. I turned off all the imaging options and shot some test images at ISO 1250 3 different shutter speeds in compressed and uncompressed I have uploaded them here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kdowma1hewsnxhb/AADcei_EQB41k3MdP3O1pml9a?dl=0

Also i thought it may have been an issue with LR so i tried previewing them in Mac review, lyn and PS all the same.

Im sure its just something stupid but for the life of me cant figure it out.

And im running the version 1.01 firmware 

Just another update, here is the latest email sony sent me. Looks like they dont have any ideas.

Thank you for your email.

Responding to your email, firstly we would like to convey apologies for the inconvenience that you have indeed due to the late response of your email. Related with your inquiry, after we coordinate your inquiry to our related department, we would like to inform that high ISO setting makes high sensitivity noise. In order to avoid high sensitivity noise, ISO need to change to lower setiing. In this case shutter speed become longer and easy to see shaking image. We recommend to use tripod (and ISO=100) under low light condition