Slow Motion

Same camera but I can replay back slow motion in camera. Been a few months since running 120fps but I distinctly recall showing street gymnasts and boarders at the skate park their moves.

UPDATE: Just tested this and it didn't work BUT... I had 120fps selected in the menu but DIDN"T select HFR - P/A/S/M in the video menu. Make certain you're actually shooting in HFR and you'll see slo-mo goodness playback in camera. Also your editor may not recognize / play 100fps initially and only show 25fps while playing but you reclaim shot slow motion by stretching the time 4x which will NOT create the typical funkiness you'll get from slowing a 30fps shot down 4x. (FCPX and Davinci Resolve do inherit / respect the 120fps frame rate shot without expanding the time.)

Au contraire, Pierre. Just did this so I know it works... NTSC to PAL. Formats card. Restarts camera. Gives warning. 

Go to RECORD SETTING (1). 
Select 100p 60M (2).
Fn button to select HFR (3).
Select A/S/M/P of your choosing (4).
Records PAL in High Frame Rate 100p. Playback is slow-mo in camera and in timeline of FCPX & Davinci.
DON'T FORGET TO SWITCH OUT OF HFR (I've done just that) or you'll screw up the rest of the shoot. You can retime slo-mo 100fps back to 25fps without introducing video weirdness but you'll have no corresponding audio unless you're running a secondary audio setup. (Now go out there and make us proud.)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!