No screen image

Hi guys, looking for suggestions here. I cannot get an image on my A7 screen when I start up but can see via the eye piece. When I set the menu select monitor/finder to auto it still only shows via the I piece. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi, and thanks for responding. Sorry for the delay as we have been away for a few days break. I did a reset from the tool box icon. Then went to the cog/wheel icon and set 'Auto' when I turn the camera on the image is on the screen but when I put the camera to my eye it stays on the monitor screen. If I set them individualy ie monitor, I can see a live view, then Finder I can see eye view. The problem appears to be when it is set on Auto. what are your thoughts.

Hi VTC, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I did what you suggested and it works a treat especially as a couple of service agents told me $250-300 for a new screen.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.

I did what you suggested and it works a treat especially as a couple of service agents told me $250-300 for a new screen.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.

Glad my suggestion worked out for you. If I'm ever in western Australia you can buy me a beer (and take my picture).