It's not the camera, it's the man behind the camera?

kenneth

I read article on a camera should do this? or that won't do? or, it's no use if it won't do the other?

I find it all a bit tedious? Somehow they managed to photograph sporting action?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The man behind that camera looks like he is having a hard time holding it up. Probably be lucky to get a couple of shots. Apart from that he looks like a clown and the guy in the background thinks it’s funny too. We can’t see exactly what he is taking a photo of. In answer to your question a good camera certainly helps. But it also helps to have some vision and technique. I think it’s a combination of all three. Certainly different cameras will perform better, for different situations.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/14/2018 at 4:15 PM, fotomarc said:

The man behind that camera looks like he is having a hard time holding it up. Probably be lucky to get a couple of shots. Apart from that he looks like a clown and the guy in the background thinks it’s funny too. We can’t see exactly what he is taking a photo of. In answer to your question a good camera certainly helps. But it also helps to have some vision and technique. I think it’s a combination of all three. Certainly different cameras will perform better, for different situations.

The man behind the camera looks like a baseball player of that time, possibly a member of the old Washington Senators. I'll bet the man smiling is the photographer.

Camera or photographer?: I remember Ansel Adams quote: The most important part of the camera is the twelve inches behind the viewfinder.

• 1 month later...