Tilt Shift spec for Sony E-Mount

The last of the superlative " Schneider kreuznach film " was released in 2017: " Cinema-Tilt FF-primes... and for which camera was it thought? For the best in the world, the Sony A7s and its glorious 18 mm from flange back focus.

Until now there were swig devices, Tilt & shift for film, but as cousins and each have their own tilt device, the point of tilting placed it at the nodal point image, allowing them to pan two planes of focus or axes Of action without losing the global focus of the image and without having moves in the picture. They do so because the a7s is light and can be swing the same (or the focal plane) and not the lens.

This principle I apply with my eyeball ii in my videos since 2008 with the eyeball I on a device and since 2011 I managed to count on digital with a back focus of M4/ 3 of the first camera in Format The Gf1 (Hacked).

Dedicated to the one who told me:
" you are technically very vocal with little practical issues for the film industry. Your research is curious, but I did not finish seeing the application..."

-----------------------
Schneider-Kreuznach introduced the first model in a new set of tilt full frame lenses (24 × 36 mm). The Lens of 25 mm Xenon FF-Prime Film-Tilt, equipped with an e-Mount, is shown on a Sony A7s.

Schneider-Kreuznach's film-TILT LENSES ARE BASED ON THEIR XENON FF-Primes. The set consists of 25, 35, 50, 75 and 100 mm - all t2. 1. Film-Tilt FF-primes will be available on Sony E-Mount in this spring (Northern Hemisphere, Autumn our), individually or in kit.
If you get the film-to -, you'll basically get two games in one. Because with the tilt adjustment blocked at 0°, the film-TILT LENSES WORK JUST LIKE THE STANDARD FF-Primes. Rotate and rotate the 0.8 M-oriented cylinder for continuous effects on the camera. The new tilt function is calibrated for an inclination of 0 TO ± 4, which corresponds to a of the 80° focal plane in a large format gallery.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!