Hi all, i'm new to the forum. Have been shooting with A6300 for about a year now, passed from Canon 5DIII. Like the lightness, quality, some features. Dislike: controls! (too small and not stable), awkward menu, necessity to download apps and very slow (or dysfunctional) payment process for apps. I mostly shoot in Manual (if it works..) and mostly on-the-go - outdoors, sports, architectural.

Lately - having problems with numerous settings: Image quality jumps to JPEG instead of RAW+JPEG. In manual mode i'm unable to change single setting - looks like the camera locked on some other setting (auto?)  even though i'm in M. Often the camera won't shut off/ turn-on for long time (if at all). Cannot disable the display. In multiple exposure app - regardless of the selected mode(M, S, A, P, Auto) the message comes "Unavailable in this shooting mode". if i then switch to any other mode - it will function. All this a bit ... slow... Perhaps my unit is not alright. I do have insurance. Any advise? anyone with similar stuff? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...