Sorry... A7S or A7r

Hello...

Ive been reading and learning from you all recently about the A7 range but this is my first post and question.

I am looking at either the A7s or A7R as my first full frame camera purchase. The smaller size and handling characteristics of the Sony range really appeal to me.

For information I'll call myself a photography enthusiast, and i am coming from Nikon D70S from many years ago.

I do not have a large amount of equipment currently other than the kit lens the D70S came with (18-70mm i believe) and a 70-200mm general zoom.

I travel a lot as an Airline Crew member so as i mentioned the Sony form factor and portability is very appealing.

Ok so I thought I had decided on getting myself the A7R, but I am also getting into Astrophotography... which has put a bit of a spanner in the works... because the A7S REALLY  is tempting.

Im never likely to print out large photos other than 8x10 or perhaps a touch bigger.

So getting to the point... can the A7R do good Astrophotography??

I like the all round capabilities or the R but the little voice in the back of my mind keeps telling me... hey you are in a good amount of low light situations too though.

Your Thoughts / Opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

GDC