Samyang 135 f/2 vs. Sony 70-200 F4 G

Hi there, 

Long time lurker/first time poster here. Before anyone gets all up in a hoot, I do know and understand the obvious differences between these lenses i.e. price, AF/MF, aperture etc... that being said I am currently trying to decide between the 2.  I need something on the long end and price is not a huge concern for me at the moment.  I am wondering if anyone has experience with both of these lenses and how they stack up in terms of IQ, sharpness, CA, bokeh etc...

I own many manual focus lenses and while auto focus is always welcomed in my book it is not a must.  Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

I have both, and shoot them with my A7II. If I could choose only one, it would be the Samyang 135, for the much lower price, also it's as sharp as the 70-200/4 at 135mm (which is it's sweet spot), and also because of the increased shallow DOF and MFD capability. The MF is a breeze on the A7II given the IBIS and focus peaking. 

I have both, and shoot them with my A7II. If I could choose only one, it would be the Samyang 135, for the much lower price, also it's as sharp as the 70-200/4 at 135mm (which is it's sweet spot), and also because of the increased shallow DOF and MFD capability. The MF is a breeze on the A7II given the IBIS and focus peaking. 

Thanks for your reply.  That is sort of what I was afraid of... ha!  I want to want the 70-200 but everything I am reading about the 135 sounds and looks so great!