Amateur Photographer

Hey!!!  I was in the market of getting a new camera, it was either getting the Nikon 3200 or Sony Alpha A6000.  I ended up going with the Sony Alpha, and so far im loving the camera.  The type of picture i want to take or focus on would be car events, car meets, scenery, and maybe some portrait.  I would greatly appreciate any pointers or tips in taking some awesome photos and also what kind of lens ya'll would recommend to take pristine and clear photos.  One of the first lens i was looking into getting was the Rokinon 8mm 2.8 fish eye lens, any thoughts or opinions on it?

Welcome aboard, you certainly made the right choice. Website often make camera comparisons based on price. The D3200 isn't in the same league.

It looks like you'll be doing a wide variety of photography so there are really no quick answers.

8mm is almost as wide as it gets. What subject matter were you considering it for? Please keep in mind the photo will be distorted. Is this your intention? 

Hey!!!  I was in the market of getting a new camera, it was either getting the Nikon 3200 or Sony Alpha A6000.  I ended up going with the Sony Alpha, and so far im loving the camera.  The type of picture i want to take or focus on would be car events, car meets, scenery, and maybe some portrait.  I would greatly appreciate any pointers or tips in taking some awesome photos and also what kind of lens ya'll would recommend to take pristine and clear photos.  One of the first lens i was looking into getting was the Rokinon 8mm 2.8 fish eye lens, any thoughts or opinions on it?

I guess you have made the right decision on choosing the lens.