Orange error on A77M2

this just showed up and it is the anitishake error. after going through the settings steady shot was not working when selected it said seek service.  i was shooting in cold weather 3 degrees.  it shows on rear display. I also can not find anything about it in manual.  any help?

Was this still a problem when it warmed back up? Did you try doing a factory reset?

I've hear many people hear talking about lack of performance at low temps but honestly I have to wonder, are these cameras being left in cold cars all night? Are they being carried around outside for hours without the protection of a camera bag?

Even being left inside a freezer it should still take hours to it to get cold enough to cause problems.

SLRs typically get hot just by being used so that should also help fight off the elements.

Hot summer temperatures I can believe they'd over heat.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like a major hardware issue.

Only an hour in the cold? Sony should really have a warning. I'd expect the camera to hold out for at least two hours in freezing temperatures. 

I have to make some input here:

I live in Sweden, we have rather cold winters here, my A77M2 have been with me in -10--15 degrees Celsius for at least a couple of hours and i have never experienced any problem what so ever. Is it not a bit hasty to judge this camera over only one single "probably" hardware failure?