Help me find Sharp FE Lens with 19-35 focal length

Hi guys, help me find Sharp FE Lens with 19-35 focal length, which lens should i buy? i need sharp and bokeh lens, and my budget is limited to $1000, which lens should i buy? i want something like zeis.

My camera body is a6000 but i think Full Frame lens is better than apsc lens (Sony 50mm f1.8/ Sony 35mm F1.8). I want to use it for everyday lens, mostly i do food photography. For now i use sigma 19mm f2.8, but i think there must be sharper lens like zeis full frame one.

any recommendation for me? i don't have any option yet

Under $1,000 may not be possible. 

The Zeiss 16-35mm lens is worth every cent.

Will full frame lenses be better for an A6000? They'll only make a difference if they're higher quality glass like the Zeiss. Sony may have a G series lens. High quality glass but less expensive than a Zeiss.

Since they're typically less demand for high quality APSC glass there's simply less out there. A Sony G series APSC lens may be the way to go.  

full frame lenses are not better on Aps-C sensor body´s !

i have the sony 35mm 1.8 oss and the Sony Zeiss FE 35mm 2.8 and the performance from the sony 35mm 1.8 OSS is better on APS-C

also the 50mm 1.8 OSS IQ is quite similar to the Sonnar 55 and it has OSS and is much cheaper

there is a problem with reflection´s in the light path to the APS-C sensor with FF lenses, the APS-C lense´s are optimized for APS-C sensors in this respect

also resolution and sharpness fits better 

I second Gilgenberg : on APS-C, you should favour APS-C lenses. There are some exceptions (especially lenses longer than 50mm), but otherwise, APS-C is recommended.

I have the Zeiss 55 and the SEL50f1.8 btw : even though I love the Zeiss, on my A6000, the SEL50f1.8 wins hands down : approximately the same sharpness, OSS, closer minimum focus distance, better bokeh.

Regarding the focal range you're interested in, you can be sure APS-C lenses will be better than their FF counterparts, when they exist though (not always the case). The FE 16-35, for instance, is not a strong performer on APS-C, and even the kit might do as well. 

If you want primes in this range, you should consider these lenses : Sigma 19f2.8 (cheap, good, small), Zeiss 24f1.8 (expensive, but wide aperture and very good center sharpness), FE28f2.0 (good center sharpness, not too expensive), Sigma 30f2.8 (sharp, small, cheap), Sigma 30f1.4 (very sharp, wide aperture, very good price quality ratio), the Touit 32f1.8 (sharp in the center, wide aperture, Zeiss) and of course the Sony 35f1.8 (OSS, decently sharp). 

For wider options, the SEL 10-18 is said to be very good, and the Touit 12f2.8 and Samyang 12f2.0 are much appreciated by their owners. I'd personally favour the SEL 10-18 though : for wider angles, a zoom is quite convenient.

very good suggestions from PierreP!

i would vote also for the Sony 10-18, Sony/Zeiss 24F1.8, FE 28F2.0, Sigma 30F1.4, Touit 32F1.8

i have the sigma 30mm 2.8 and 19mm 2.8 and i´m not so impressed, but they are decent and very cheap (bargain), i think the 30 2.8 is to sharp and renders to much information so the subject is to much distracted and CA is to high

as PierreP already metioned the sony 35F18 is o.k but not the sharpest lens.......but  it has nice character,

i would go for a better manual 35mm lens like VM Voigtländer Ultron 35mm 1.7 or Voigtländer Ultron SLII N (Nikon mount) 40mm 2.0 or Leica Summilux 35mm

if AF is important i would vote for the Zeiss 24F18, or the Sigma 30mm 1.4 as portrait lens, the Touit is also great, but distortion with RAW files and AF noise is displeasing

I have the sony zeiss 16-35 and enjoy it on my A7rII but hardly ever use it on my A6000.  I also have the Sigma 90mm and in fact my copy is essentially the equal to the Zeiss zoom on the A6000.  In my opinion, the main reason to incur the added expense of  full frame lenses is if you plan to get a full frame camera at some point.  Also the Zeiss is a poor performer, in my experience, in the 24-35mm range.  For maximum sharpness and best bokeh, primes rule. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found the 35/1.8 OSS to be WAY better than I thought, very sharp, very fast, accurate focus and light.

The 28/2 is also amazing for such a little package. I need weather resistant gear, so I have to stay with the FE lenses.

The 25/2 Batis is (IMO) even better than both those but it's bigger too..

You have tons of choices though and I think all of Sony's E or FE mount lenses are plenty sharp...Even my little 16-50 PZ is sharp in the center :)