sony a6500 problem : ghosting at low light and 4K

Hello

I have just bought my new a6500 and since I m shooting video in interior and low light I discovered this problem. When camera is at  4K  25fps(or 30fps) in extreme low light there is "ghosting" problem. The same problem exist if you using a spot light to light only a part of your portrait while the other elements of the scene stays dark..

It seems like a sensor or most propably codec problem.  Please check the video below.  4K,  1/50,  sony 18-105 f4,  iso 1250~2000 (no picture profile) : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zlrlpNQcIE

It seems we need a new firmware.

Another video at hard low light where the problem is obvious  (check at full screen between 0:35  ~ 0:45.  Notice the building at the bottom (and bit left) part of the screen). The problem is also there at lower ISO but it's hard to see it  due to youtube compression. Bright the video in your screen as much as you can to see the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHROgRa-pG0

Please Sony, can you tell me why this is happening ? Is it a problem of my camera or a general codec compression problem in low light (becouse the problem is only at low light). Any other idea ?

• 2 weeks later...

These videos look freaking amazing the way they are. The ghosting is frankly very minor.

I watched your videos and it's very difficult to say what the problem is. It may be correctable or it may simply be due to the low light conditions which are sure to cause problems.

Please try turning up your shutter speed to 1/60 or higher and turn your ISO up very high.

It could also be due to the anti shacky cam function. Turn this feature off. Often times it causes blurs.