Remote Control and Slog2

One of my dreams was, to buy the A7s as a video camera and use it with a 10" android or windows tablet via liveview, connected via wlan or usb cable.

I just cant believe that this is not possible,so it must be me who doesent get it how that works:

When I connect the camera with the remote controll app from sony to my android phone, it doesent allowes me to use slog2 (or any color profile at all).

When I connect the camera with my windows computer (via usb cable) there doesent seems to be a programm to use live view at all.

Please could someone tell me how to get that fixed? With my old Canon from 2011 I can use both: Liveview with a picture profile AND liveview with my computer without any problem, sorry if I'm too stupid to do it with my new camera, advice would be really appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

I am disappointed with the same thing. I thought it would be great to be able to trigger the record button with my ipad or iPhone, But you have to be in movie mode and all settings are lost..Bummer!! I am wondering if the same thing happens with the optional cable release they sell as well. Says it triggers photos or video but have a feeling it also only works in movie mode. 

Can you use the sony remote control app and a mob phone instead, or wireless with tablet and app installed, its on google playstore anyway.

It works with my a72 using wireless app installed in cam+mob phone with live view etc.

sorry just noticed you mentioned sony play mem app.

surely sony has remote control app for windows, i got it on my mac?