Hello from middle Tennessee

D43

Just got my a6000 and after taking a couple of hundred pictures at Christmas, I'm a little disappointed at the sharpness of the kit lens. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, will have to read a little more and figure out if all my settings are correct. If anyone else has had a similar experience and found a solution (short of buying an expensive lens) please let me know. 

Anyway, am looking forward to following this forum and learning more about my new camera.

Wishing all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

A greet Christmas present.

When you say "sharpness" what are you referring to? Are they blurry? Out of focus? Too much grain noise?

What kit lens did you get? The 18-55 or 16-50?

Yes, they're basic but they can produce great results.

What are you shooting? People? Inside celebrating?

Just got my a6000 and after taking a couple of hundred pictures at Christmas, I'm a little disappointed at the sharpness of the kit lens. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, will have to read a little more and figure out if all my settings are correct. If anyone else has had a similar experience and found a solution (short of buying an expensive lens) please let me know.

Anyway, am looking forward to following this forum and learning more about my new camera.

Wishing all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Sounds strange I have used the kit lens on my Sony a6000 for quite some time and I am very happy about it. Used it in a tent to shoot my friends gig they could use on social medias etc.. Kindly Stig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk