• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 porterbasset

porterbasset

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:00 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

That's great timde. I have been using the Unsharp Mask. After seeing your image, I'll be trying out the Progressive Sharpening and Dynamic Constrast.

#22 porterbasset

porterbasset

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

That's great timde. I have been using the Unsharp Mask. After seeing your image, I'll be trying out the Progressive Sharpening and Dynamic Contrast.

#23 timde

timde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:47 PM

The Browser module is pretty good. Nice and fast, easy to apply ratings & flags, and then use filters for fast review and deleting.

But really its the speed of browsing which is so much better than C1, for the first time my fast computer is actually fast to use, C1 has been immensely disappointing in that regard.

I already purchased a licence, the control over sharpening was what pushed me over the edge. Not everything is perfect yet, but enough is to make it worth the effort. Now I have migrated my photos from C1 to the file system, sorted just how I want. Again, simple, makes sense (too me) and works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

New Members Welcome!

Not yet registered? Really?

Registration is free and takes only a few minutes.

After the free registration you can discuss with members from all over the world, put questions and present your images.

We are looking forward to you!

Admin Andreas und Sony Alpha Forum Team

Register now! X