Jerking footage using a slider

Hi, I'm using a Konova k5 slider with a Sony A7s.

Recently, I used my a7s to get a simple slider shot and on all of them the pictures have this weird noticeable jerk to them. I've even tried to use warp stabilizer and premiere and the jerking is still noticeable.

I've uploaded some footage on google drive which you can view by clicking (it loads like a youtube video so you don't have to download it) :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxfn7OIDZ7ZVY3lJQW1RNWg0OUk?usp=sharing

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Looks like your technique.  Also, when you roll back quickly to your position 1, I can hear that your track is either slightly deformed, or just dirty as it sounds bumpy, not a consistent sound of the wheels.

Also make sure that the brake on the shuttle is completely unlocked, as that is not consistent enough as a resistance mechanism when sliding.  

Make sure your movement is coming from your hips, not your arms as much as possible.

I have a konova 100cm, and it's use comes from lots of practicing smooth body movement.

There's an awful noise 10 seconds in on one vid when the slide gets moved back to the start like debris is stuck to one of the wheels. (Similar to a rock lodged in a skateboard wheel) Check transport for binding or vibration. Place water in something the size of a jar lid and place atop camera mount and slide across. If you spot sharp rings in the surface reflection then things aren't as smooth with the transport as you may think they are. Whatever's causing those rings are also being sent to the camera. Make certain slider vibration is not transmitted to table holding product. I'm catching image vibration even with the camera at rest.

First, thanks for the replies.

Surprised to hear it might be the slider/technique.  The slider is less than 2 weeks old, so I don't think it's deformed. It felt smooth going along and thought it was more of a problem with the camera.

Do you guys always bring something like canned air to clear and debris?

It has the two felt brush-lubrication sliders on both sides of the shuttle to slide up and down the rails to clean and oil them.  I do that basically before each shot, and store the slider in the plastic bag it came in, inside the case, when I'm done.  Always protect it from dust, grit, and being thrown around, because once it loses it's true alignment, it's basically worthless.  You should also tune the tension of the roller bearings under the shuttle to make sure they are properly set.  The manual is on their site last I looked.

Hope it helps.