Je ne peux pas traiter les fichiers .ARW - I can not treat .ARW

Bonjour

Tout d'abord, excusez-moi, mais je ne sais pas l'Anglais:(

Je viens d'acheter un Sony a7R ILCE-7RM2

Je ne peux pas traiter les fichiers .ARW avec Photoshop CS 5 :( ni avec lightroom 5

Quel très bon logiciel permettrait de les traiter convenablement

Je suis sur OSX mac 10.8.4

Photoshop CS5

Un grand merci

Translate :

First of all, I apologize, but I do not know English :(

I just bought a Sony ILCE-A7R 7RM2

I can not treat .ARW files with Photoshop CS 5 or with lightroom 5 :(

What good software would treat them properly

I'm on mac OSX 10.8.4
Photoshop CS5

A big thank-you

You might be out of luck with your OS and Adobe software, and maybe your computer.  The A7RII Requires at least LR6.1.1, and this version of LR needs OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or later.  Unfortunately, only OS 10.11 El Capitan is the only OS version available now for free upgrade from Apple.

You don't state your computer model, but older computers might not work with El Capitan.  You can check your system compatibility here:

http://www.apple.com/osx/how-to-upgrade/#hardware-requirements

Assuming your computer will work with El Capitan, and you upgrade the OS, you can upgrade LR5 to LR6 for US$ 79 here:

https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_photoshopcollection.html

To see the upgrade price, click on "Buy", and then look for the "I want to buy:" pull-down menu.  Select "Upgrade", and then select the current version you have under "I own:" pull-down menu.

In order to complete the installation, you will might need the key for your current version of LR5 in addition to the LR6 key you will receive by email after you purchase the upgrade.

I just bought the A7II, and had to upgrade my version of LR4 to LR6.  Fortunately, I am running OS X 10.9, and the upgrade loaded perfectly.  The most current version of LR is 6.6.1, so after you upgrade to LR6, check for updates to get the most recent version.

Good luck!

Les fichiers bruts sont trop récents pour vos produits Adobe comme suggéré d'essayer la capture gratuite d'un logiciel, si vous le souhaitez ensuite acheter la version pro que je recommande fortement de vous .

I use the free dng converter by adobe in the newest version. It has the positive side effect when shooting uncompressed raw that the filesize is reduced by more than 1/3 without any sacrifices. Hope this helps

Ben