{how much worth} Sony Alpha a77 + SAL1650 + Minolta AF 70-210

Hello!

I have a question I would like to sell my camera (not here in the forum) and I'm wondering how much it is worth.

> Sony Alpha 77

> Sony DT 16–50 mm F2,8 SSM

> Minolta AF 70-210mm F4 (beercan)

> 1x SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 16GB Class 10

> 2x Olympus SDHC 4GB Class 10

> Battery + Charger

> Sony Camera Bag "Sony LCSAMB"

> Lens Bag for "Minolta AF"

20160808_185312.jpg

Everything is working fine, no scratches, display is covered with a protection and the camera has about 7.000 releases.

Is this packages 1.000€ worth? Would you say more or less - what is your opinion?

Regards,

Guest Peter Kelly

I wish I could provide more help, but this is one of those questions that we all struggle with every time we want to change equipment.

Sadly, I think your estimate is just a little high, but it all depends upon the specific marketplace: How much demand is there? How many others are available?

Looking on Ebay in the UK there's a wide spread, so it makes it even harder to nail it down!

The bottom line is how much it is worth to you. If you put the value at 1.000€ then don't worry about asking for that and see what happens.

If you check sold listings on eBay you will get a good idea of values. I know what it'd be worth in my own market (Australia), but not how that would translate to yours. There should be a fair bit of value in that gear. Both the 16-50 and the Beercan are desirable lenses so it's a pretty nice package.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jaf-Photo

The sale will be easier if you split the lot. Fewer people are interesred in packages, then separate items. The lenses will go separately in a hurry. The camera with accessories will be slower due to the A77II and A68 being competitively priced.

There are local differences, but if you want to move it, you'll have to ask a orice that is more reasonable to the buyer than the seller.