Olga In Colored Wigs: 85mm 1.4 Test

ptortora

When I received my 85mm 1.4 GM last month, I was anxious to try out it's ability to use eye focus for a studio session.  Thus, I contacted Olga, one of my favorite models to work with, and we did a session using colored wigs, movement and some typical headshots.  This image is one from the color wigs grouping and it was shot with eye focus, continuous focus on a Sony A7rii body.  Lighting was a 4 light setup using Broncolor lights and modifiers.  Overall, I'm really happy with the 1.4 GM... Yes, it does make noise, yes it isn't the fastest focusing lens I've used but other than those minor draw backs, the imaging from it is stunning.  Hopefully, you'll agree. (Note: this image was post processed in Photoshop CC)

OlgaWhiteWig133.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi there, the photo is looking too good and you have selected a really nice wig for the photo shot. The Sony 85mm 1.4 GM feature is clearly highlighted in this picture. Actually, I am also a photographer and want a wig like this for my photoshop. I have searched on the internet and found certain helpful site like mwig, Ehair Wig which provide different types of cheap hair wigs. I have done two shoots, in which model is wearing hair wigs, but the picture you have shown is really good.