some pictures with the new Sony 24-240mm lens + A7s

Hey guys, I just got the Sony SEL24240 lens mostly to use for fun to take pictures when I walk around. I took it with me on my walk yesterday and snapped pictures here and there, they can be seen here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132260244@N08/sets/72157651558220096/

Those were all taken with my Sony A7s and the SEL24240. I mostly do video work professionally so I'm amateur when it comes to photography, I mostly do it for fun really. I figured many are interested in this lens so peek at the pictures for samples of what it can do.

• 5 weeks later...

I actually don't use the 24-240mm for video work. I got it purely for casual photography when I'm walking around the city because that focal range let's me snap just about anything. For video work I use mostly the A7s + 28-70mm kit lens which is actually really good even though it's a kit lens, along with my AX100. I have the 55mm 1.8 as well that I just started using with my A7s for portrait photography of models which has been very fun, but it's also making me want that new Zeiss Batis 85mm 1.8 OIS...

I have not tried the 28-135mm. For video work with the A7s I mostly do it handheld which is why I really like the kit lens because it's so light and has OIS, makes it a breeze to use. I got one mint condition online for just $250 so I couldn't be happier with it. The 28-135mm looks great but too large and expensive for me to justify, and for what I film I generally don't need to go as far as 135mm anyways. Sigma has a 24-105mm f4 lens with OIS that would be tempting if they had it in e-emount (I hate using adapters) since it's around 885g compared to 1215g for the Sony 28-135mm and somewhat cheaper as well.