Volunteering at the SPCA

KyleAndrew

Hey folks,

I've made a post like this before, but I wanted to do another one regarding my latest trip to the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA here in my hometown. I volunteer my photography there because I believe that higher quality images could definitely lead to a greater adoption rate and so far I've been proved correct.

I hope these images inspire you to maybe get out there and do some good with your respective cameras! Not that every picture we take isn't doing good, but our images can change lives, be they persons or pets. I've attached a couple of my favourite images from the shoot, but you can view the full gallery and write up on my website by clicking below:

Volunteering at the SPCA 

Here are a couple of my faves from the shoot. All images shot on the Sony A7R II with the 55mm 1.8 Sony/Zeiss Lens

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Kyle,

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I love animals and wish everyone that has never owned one and committed to loving one, would be able to magically instantly have a moment to know what it feels like to have that in return from them. That way we would have more adoptions if they only knew. High five on your work. Thanks for sharing with us.

Mario