Sony Alpha 6300

Hello all, 

I am looking into upgrading my camera. I currently have a NEX-5 and have loved it for the past 5 years. I have been looking at the 6300 and 6000. Can someone please highlight the major differences between these two. (I am a general tourist photographer, i enjoy landscapes / wildlife). 

On a further note to this, I currently have the SEL55210 and SEL1855 lenses. Would there be any great benefit in upgrading lenses also? Is the 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens much different to that of the SEL1855? 

I have been looking into lenses which combine the SEL55210 and SEL1855 such as the SEL18200 but also at the SEL24240. What would people recommend? 

All in all, I'm looking to upgrade to either the 6300 or the 6000. On top of this I would like to know which lenses are best for landscaping shots and middle to near (macro) of wildlife? 

Thanks, 

Stuart. 

Hi StuartJLeigh!

Your questions about the recommended lenses seem a little unstructured for me. You should first ask what you mainly want to shoot with.

The combination SEL55210 and SEL1855 is good and I can tell you as a complement highly recommend the SEL1018.

The differences between the A6000 and the A6300 is a great place to read in an article

http://www.mirrorlessons.com/2016/05/06/sony-a6300-vs-a6000/

Good luck!