Helios-103 53mm F1.8 tested on the A7II

SAR_admin

It is not enough that you are spamming your rumor site with all these idiotic links to e#ay and such?

Wow, somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today.  What is your problem?  This site provides great value to its reader (individuals interested in Sony gear).  It links to articles written by others using Sony gear.  It collects rumors regarding product announcements (which provides great entertainment to me).  I check in daily because I love reading about Sony camera products.

Why then, would it be "spam" or inappropriate for this site to also attempt to make money through affiliate links or advertising.  It's no skin off your back.  Are you so entitled that you think everything should be provided to you without cost?  Give me a break.

Wow, somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today.  What is your problem?  This site provides great value to its reader (individuals interested in Sony gear).  It links to articles written by others using Sony gear.  It collects rumors regarding product announcements (which provides great entertainment to me).  I check in daily because I love reading about Sony camera products.

Why then, would it be "spam" or inappropriate for this site to also attempt to make money through affiliate links or advertising.  It's no skin off your back.  Are you so entitled that you think everything should be provided to you without cost?  Give me a break.

It is spam while this site proudly displays how many spammers it has blocked.

If this site is synonymous with the rumor site, I would ask Andreas to remove my name from here.  It is that simple.

As for the rumor site- there are no rumors anymore.  It is only product announcements, reviews and links to "deals".

• 6 months later...