David Grano-De-Oro

Open to critique

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

This is again with your technique, stacking and stitching?

I really like the scooter, particularly how it is sharp, and also the texture of the pavement. However, I find the background both too bright and a little too blurry, so I would suggest to darken the background  a little (or vignette) and lighten the bike - the pavement seems OK, but a gentle shadow from the bike would not be the end of the world, or perhaps it would. But definitely get a bit more of that brilliant orange out, rather than brilliant green/blue in the background.

1. I'm not sure what to look at as it is very busy.

2. The scooter is underexposed relative to the background? I do like the teal & orange look...

3. (My favourite) I love the little bokeh highlights.

4. Not sure what to say. Nothing really appeals but nothing i don't like!

Quality images - thanks for posting and inviting comments.

Thanks everybody. It's a work in progress perfecting the Brenizer method and by no means is it simple. Many of these were stitched with 90+ photos each at 24mp!

Every single shot was done with the Sony A7ii and Batis 85mm. None were shot with the Rokinon in this particular set. I had lost track as I've produced quite a few of these massive files, some of which top 8GB!

The scooter was a spur of the moment shot and didn't have time to break out my lights as the owner was kind enough to wait till I had finished. He ended up buying the final full size image which was over 100Mp

The limitations on this forum don't do any justice as the resolution and clarity of these files. I wish you all could see a full res file.

Thanks again.