will full frame A mount lens work at full frame on an a7II?

I sold all my Canon FD lens (24-400) and camera and am purchasing an a7II. But with the lack of E mount lens variety - and expense - I was looking into purchasing used A mount lens, both to save money and possibly getting better lens. I have a question about the A mounts: some are ASP-C and some are full frame.  I know that the ASP's (cropped) will reduce the pixel count from 24mp to 10 among other disadvantages, but what about the full frame A lens (using the LAEA3 adapter.)  Will these full frame A mounts be able to utilize the 35mm sensor of the a7II, or will there still be the same reduction as the ASP-C lens?  I cannot find an answer.

For example, I could purchase - used - a SAL2470Z (full frame f/2.8) for about the same as an E mount SEL2470Z (f/4).  The discontinued SAL is a better lens, although w/o weather sealing. Also i was considering a SAL70300G (f/4.5-5.6) instead of the SEL70200 (f/4) giving more reach for about the same cost and quality.

Yes, A mount lenses made for full frame will cover the full frame even on an A7 series camera.

You should be aware, though, that the LA-EA3 will be able to autofocus only lenses with a motor inside, and not the old, screwdriver type, ones. If you plan to buy older, screwdriver lenses, you will be better served by the LA-EA4 instead.

In either case, LA-EA3 or LA-EA4, as long as you use lenses made to cover full frame you won't have any sensor coverage problem with the A7 II.

This should shed some light, lens for lens, on what adapter it'll work best:

http://briansmith.com/sony-a-mount-lens-sony-a7rii-guide/

And here you will find sample 100% crops of almost all A mount and many E mount lenses:

http://kurtmunger.com/lens_reviews_id21.html

Hope this helps.