Few shots with my new Batis 25

Kami_sn

• 3 weeks later...

Those are really nice. The Batis 25 is on my wish list. How long did you wait for it

I had mine on order over a month in January then I saw on Sony alpha tumors site that Adorama has new stock immediately ordered it and canceled my B&H order. I was lucky to get it within minutes it went on back order status, it is ridiculous how Zeiss can't keep up with the demand even almost a year after lens came to the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How were you able to jump right in at Adorama and get it? I've had my pre-order in since the beginning of February with them and I don't have a timeline on when I'll get mine...

You are on the same boat as I was with B&H back in January, they had no real ETA for it and it would push out every time we would get close to the due date.

I guess I was lucky to get it from Adorama, I would say keep eye on the news about Batis and you may find it from different source.

I saw it on the SonyAlphaRumors website that Adorama has it and immediately went to their website and ordered it, actually they had both 25 and 85 but I only wanted 25. I even called their store twice after placing my order to make sure everything is OK since I could not believe it.

Keep looking and I promise you won't regret it since it is a great glass, it is on my camera almost 90% times.

You are on the same boat as I was with B&H back in January, they had no real ETA for it and it would push out every time we would get close to the due date.

I guess I was lucky to get it from Adorama, I would say keep eye on the news about Batis and you may find it from different source.

I saw it on the SonyAlphaRumors website that Adorama has it and immediately went to their website and ordered it, actually they had both 25 and 85 but I only wanted 25. I even called their store twice after placing my order to make sure everything is OK since I could not believe it.

Keep looking and I promise you won't regret it since it is a great glass, it is on my camera almost 90% times.

I guess I'm just confused as to how they even have some to sell to the "public" if pre-orders aren't even met yet.

Oh, well. Enjoy your lens! Hopefully I'll get mine soon so I can get some work in...

I guess I'm just confused as to how they even have some to sell to the "public" if pre-orders aren't even met yet.

Oh, well. Enjoy your lens! Hopefully I'll get mine soon so I can get some work in...

Jace92 Focus camera has them now, hurry go get yours:

http://www.focuscamera.com/zeiss-batis-lens-2-25-for-sony-e-mount.html?utm_campaign=cj_affiliate_sale&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=cj&utm_content=6239633&utm_term=11555884

After I posted that last comment I called them to see what happened but it turned out that they had mine reserved and just needed me to confirm my address. I don't know why they didn't reach out to me for that but I'm glad I called them. I should be getting them soon.