A7sII iris control

izo1

Hi guys—

Is there a way to control the iris/aperture on the A7sII via LANC (I know it doesn't have a Lanc port, but Movcam has a USB to LANC adapter) and some type of controller remotely?

I know I can use the iOS app to control it but it's not reliable as a remote control.

Any help appreciated! Thank you

• 6 months later...

Hi! We (DigiPin 13) only ones in the world sell new products for wireless control Sony camera! We have sold thousands of products worldwide. With our wireless LANC controller can easily manage the camera on the crane, gimbal, drone ... For example, one person can operate the camera and a producer on a chair across the monitor operates controller!

The advantages of this controller are:

-80 Meter range in open space.
-Since Record 1-5 cameras.
-Fast And easy to use.
-Precize Rocker type zoom (multi speed)
-Reverse Direction zoom
-Reverse Direction of focus
-Focusing With zoom rocker
-Focus far
-Focus near
-Focus car
-Focus push
Iris open
Iris close
Iris push
-record star / stop for main channel or all cameras (two or more receivers WL2)
for more read manuals .......

digipin13.hr

Hi guys—

Is there a way to control the iris/aperture on the A7sII via LANC (I know it doesn't have a Lanc port, but Movcam has a USB to LANC adapter) and some type of controller remotely?

I know I can use the iOS app to control it but it's not reliable as a remote control.

Hi guys—

Greeting! Excuse me, I asked to delete the post but not done. Currently has not been tested on the A7 so I do not know yet!!!