A7RII w/ Metabones IV Stuck in Manual Focus

Hi all,

Just received my A7RII and newest version of the MB IV T from BH the other day. All of my Canon EF lenses were working as expected until late last night. All of a sudden, every EF lens I had caused the camera body to gray out the Focus Mode setting and was listed as "Manual Focus". Every time I try to change anything with the focus mode, it now tells me that it is "Invalid with this lens." I have made sure that all of the lenses are switched to AF, firmware on the MB is 45, body firmware is 2.00, detached body from adapter and adapter from lens and reattached. Nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.metabones.com/article/of/green-power-save-mode

"Changing the default mode permanently to Advanced Mode"

(1) With no lens attached, turn on camera body.
(2) While holding down the WO button on the adapter, attach lens.
(3) Without ever releasing the WO button, switch off the camera's power.
(4) Repeat to restore the default mode to Green mode again. Note that you can make the switch for only about 10 times. After that you can only make temporary mode changes. A firmware update will fully restore the capability to permanently change the default mode.(???!!!)

Flashing the same firmware again will also restore the default mode to Green mode.

http://www.metabones.com/article/of/green-power-save-mode

"Changing the default mode permanently to Advanced Mode"

(1) With no lens attached, turn on camera body.
(2) While holding down the WO button on the adapter, attach lens.
(3) Without ever releasing the WO button, switch off the camera's power.
(4) Repeat to restore the default mode to Green mode again. Note that you can make the switch for only about 10 times. After that you can only make temporary mode changes. A firmware update will fully restore the capability to permanently change the default mode.(???!!!)

Flashing the same firmware again will also restore the default mode to Green mode.

Not sure about above explanation..is the adapter on the body at the start with no lens attached?

What is the WO button?

Just for interest, I had two Canon EF-S lenses electronically damaged by the King adapter, resulting in permanent non function of the lenses when mounted on Canon bodies.  Canon repaired the lenses by replacing the main PCB Assembly, what ever that is (internal component of the lenses).  It has become nerve racking for me to put $$$$ lenses on an adapter that includes electronic functions (aperture, focus, etc).  Am switching over to only native mount lenses for the Sony A7rII or legacy glass, using my L and EF-S lenses on my camera bodies only.