slingers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• I recently got an a7cii and to pair with the compact body, I thought of getting 2 of the trio compact lenses, 24mm F2.8 and 40mm F4.0. (I already have a 70-200mm) However I stumbled upon the newly released 24-50mm F2.8 G. I'm not sure which to get - I like the small factor of the prime lenses ON the body because it's discreet and helps me blend in as an average tourist / doesn't make it obvious when doing street. But if I add the dimensions of the 2 primes together, it takes up more space in the bag than the zoom lens. BUT THEN, the weight of the 2 prime lenses is 110g lesser than the zoom lens. The zoom lens has the added benefit of being more versatile.   So now I'm stumped. Each has their pros and cons and I can't decide which to get. I'd like to hear the views of you guys who are more experts at this.   Edit: I'm a bit concerned about weight because the last time I went overseas my shoulders were aching from carrying too much. Which is why I was looking for small compact primes in the first place.
    • Hi, I have got a6300 which shutter stopped working. I managed to change shutter but unfortunatelly broke shutter motor tape but I fixed that. After repair the shutter is working but not in a proper way, watch with sound. I bought the second shutter and tried to test it before dissaembling again and it doesn't react to magnet but it works fine when I apply 3V. Are there different type of shutter for a6000 - a6400? Back to the question what is wrong with my shutter after first repair? I don't want to put next shutter unfoundedly. Do your sony cameras perform such a self-check after start up?  IMG_5579 (1).webm
    • PRIVATE\M4ROOT\CLIP I had the same issue Couldnt find the videos  even thought it played on the camera  found them all in here   
  • Topics