First Outing with A7Rii

PhilC

Well at last got some decent weather to get out with the new A7Rii and 16-35 f/4, and was given a nice few days of fiery sunsets, so thought I would share a shot here....

Must admit finding the camera a real star and getting some nice results with it.

Technical details - Single shot - A7Rii with Sony 16-35mm f/4 at f/11 for 30 seconds, ISO 100, 3 stop full ND.

Phil

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Well at last got some decent weather to get out with the new A7Rii and 16-35 f/4, and was given a nice few days of fiery sunsets, so thought I would share a shot here....

Must admit finding the camera a real star and getting some nice results with it.

Technical details - Single shot - A7Rii with Sony 16-35mm f/4 at f/11 for 30 seconds, ISO 100, 3 stop full ND.

Phil

Nice one Phil, really gorgeous.

Thanks guys

@lacroix - what preferences are you thinking about, beyond the technical details I included? Let me know and I will include what I can.

Hi Phil,

I recently transitioned from Nikon D800E to the A7RII and I'm interested to learn more about your camera menu settings for Landscape photography. Also, if you can share your custom buttons (C1, 2, 3, 4) and Fn selections.  Much appreciated!