Chervil Horse with A7RII and 16-35/24 - 70

Singingsnapper

Some from a place called Cherhill.  It's on a major road that's called "Labour-in-Vain Hill."

Sony A7RII 16 - 35

24 - 70

I am indeed. Wish apple would stop changing things I mean to type and start correcting the things I do mistype! The title is wrong. Chervil is a herb often used with fish. This is Cherhill...

Auto correct gets me too. Last week I wrote to our CEO and it changed Jeff to nerd somehow and I hit send before I saw it. The ensuing replies were quite funny.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Auto correct gets me too. Last week I wrote to our CEO and it changed Jeff to nerd somehow and I hit send before I saw it. The ensuing replies were quite funny.

My wife did a classic when we were in the US.  We were outside the White House, and she tweeted hoping for an invite for tea from Mrs Obama....well that's what she thought she'd tweeted.  What she actually tweeted was "Stood outside the whore house.  I wonder if Mrs Obama will invite us in for tea..."  That one has since been corrected...

My wife did a classic when we were in the US. We were outside the White House, and she tweeted hoping for an invite for tea from Mrs Obama....well that's what she thought she'd tweeted. What she actually tweeted was "Stood outside the whore house. I wonder if Mrs Obama will invite us in for tea..." That one has since been corrected...

That's classic.